There are easy and fun ways for everyone to be charitable. Planning a fundraiser for the CFC will promote good health for our community and be a great opportunity to spend time with your friends, neighbors and colleagues. Here are some simple ideas for fundraisers that you can host:
* Yard Sale: Clean out your closets!
* Car Wash: Set up shop at the local gas station or school.
* Spinning Class: Harness the energy of your spinning class. Set a goal at the beginning of the class and if it’s met, everyone donates $1 per mile – or $1 per minute
* Lemonade Stand: Great for parents and kids to organize together, especially in the hot summer
* Bake Sale: Get the neighborhood or office together for some sweet treats for good.
* Birthday Party: In lieu of birthday gifts encourage a charitable donation.
* Potluck Giving Circle Dinner: Guests bring a dish and donate what they would have spent dining out.
* Dinner Out: Ask your favorite restaurant to donate a % of a night’s proceeds, and pack it full of your
* Dress Down Friday: Ask your boss if you can host a “Clearwater Free Clinic Dress Down Friday”. Employees pay a small fee to dress down on an assigned day.
* Hair Salon: Ask your salon to hosts a hair cut-a-thon. Two hours of haircutting will raise more donations can imagine – be sure to get the word out!
No donation is too small…For every $1.00 donated, the CFC is able to provide $5.00 worth of services. Contact Meg Lokey, 727-331-8149