Our patients have access to a full range of medical services that are provided on-site within our primary care setting. Other services, including diagnostic procedures, are provided by community partners. Comprehensive care includes…
Primary and Specialty Care Office Visits
- EKGs, labs, and x-rays
- Hospital procedures (as warranted)
- Pap smears and mammograms
- Care and nutrition, education and supplies
Medication Service (no narcotics)
- Acute and chronic medications
- PAP Enrollment
- Diagnostic exams
- Diabetic eye exams
- One-on-one counseling and group classes
- Sick visits
- Back to school physicals
In addition: Physical Therapy, Ear, Nose and Throat Program, Patient Education Program & Coumadin Clinic.
The Clearwater Free Clinic does not provide office visits for those who are involved in litigation.